- My Profile
- Join our waiting list
Welcome to the exclusive online platform of Amberwood.
Explore, reserve and buy your ideal home with just a few simple clicks.
Nestled in the prominent suburb of Bryanston, these luxurious freestanding duplexes have been crafted to create lasting memories. Each of these exclusive homes comes with their own pet-friendly garden and spacious interiors, making Amberwood perfect for families as well as a sound investment in the future.
Standard Home Features:
- 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom homes & 4 bedroom 3 bathroom homes
- 3 bedroom homes can be upgraded to a 4 bedroom home
- Automated double garages
- Storeroom downstairs
- Separate scullery
- Fibre ready
- Separate laundry area
- Water & electricity meters
- Solar geysers
- Guest bathroom downstairs
- All units are freestanding
- Borehole (access to water)
- All units have private gardens
- Schedule of finishes available on request
- List of optional extras available on request
- Type A (3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom) - 147m2
- Type B (3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom) - 155m2
- Type Bm (3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom) - 155m2
- Type C (4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom) - 169m2
- Type D (4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom) - 172m2
- Type Dm (4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom) - 172m2
- 18 units in total
- Visitors parking
- CCTV offsite monitoring with blackscreen technology
- Electric fenced boundary wall
*Bond approvals subject to the sale of an existing property needs to be approved by Craft Homes.
Looking to the future.Each of these exclusive homes has been crafted with care, so take a look around.
Here’s to new tomorrows.
Created with an eye toward the future, these 3- and 4-bedroom homes range from 147m2 all the way up to 172m2. And, with six different layout options to choose from, your Amberwood home can be created to your exacting needs.
- Site Development Plan
- Type A - 3 Bedroom
- Type B - 3 Bedroom
- Type BM - 3 Bedroom
- Type C - 4 Bedroom
- Type D - 4 Bedroom
- Type DM - 4 Bedroom
- Information Sheet
- Affordability Table
- Levy Schedule
- Garden Sizes
- Schedule of Finishes
- Price List
Site Development Plan
Type A - 3 Bedroom
Type B - 3 Bedroom
Type BM - 3 Bedroom
Type C - 4 Bedroom
Type D - 4 Bedroom
Type DM - 4 Bedroom
Schedule of Finishes
Buy your home online
Start your online purchase here.This safe, secure and simple platform will allow you to purchase your preferred home online.
Three easy steps to reserve and buy your Amberwood home online.
- Select your desired home on the interactive map. Click “details” and then click “buy online”.
- Reserve your home by filling in your details and accept the terms & conditions.
- Confirm your reservation by either paying an R5000 deposit via PayFast™ or upload your bond application forms online.
*Bond approvals subject to the sale of an existing property needs to be approved by Craft Homes
Classic Bryanston living.Amberwood is located close to several top top schools, bespoke shopping centres, clinics, and restaurants one would expect from owning a Bryanston home.
Amenities in close proximity:
- Stirling Pre-School - 2.1 km
- Bryan Park Shopping Centre - 2.3 km
- Nicolway Shopping Centre - 2.5 km
- Mediclinic Sandton - 4.3 km
- Life Fourways Hospital - 7.6 km
10 Waterloo Road, Bryanston, Sandton, 2191